According to research undertaken by O2 and the Centre for Economic and Business Research, British business is paying a high price for poor connectivity.
A survey of 1000 middle managers found that:
· 80% of administrative staff don’t have remote access to key business systems
· Improved connectivity could save each employee up to 127 hours of travel per year
The report states that organisations should work hard to improve connectivity to:
· Eradicate needless journeys
· Provide better access to information ‘anywhere’ to enable employees to make better use of time and increase productivity
· Improve the efficiency of meetings, in particular saving workers over 50 hours a year in wasted follow up activities
· Improve customer service and increase sales with real-time information.
More on the O2 website.